Personal data protection policy
Last update: November 2020
I. General information
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of Remico Comprest SRL, based in Aleea Industriilor no.5, Galati, Galați County, as a data operator.
This document has the role of informing you about the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the website https://www.remico-comprest.ro/. ( "Site").
II. Categories of personal data processed
II.1. If you are a visitor to the Site, Remico Comprest SRL will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as the data that you provide in the contact / questions / complaints section, to the extent that you contact us in this way.
III. Purposes and grounds for processing
III.1. If you are a visitor to the Site, Remico Comprest SRL processes your personal data as follows:
- for marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, through the means of distance communication (e-mail, sms), of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by Remico Comprest SRL, through the Site.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
You can express your consent to the processing of data for this purpose by filling in and checking the appropriate box on the form available on the Site. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications you can use the option at the end of each email / sms containing commercial communications.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- to resolve complaints, grievances and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of Remico Comprest SRL to ensure the proper functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the experience of visitors to the Site, including by resolving various comments, questions or complaints.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
IV. The length of time we process your data
In principle, Remico Comprest SRL will process your personal data as long as it is necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you withdraw your consent for the processing of data for marketing purposes, Remico Comprest SRL will stop the processing of your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing carried out by Remico Comprest SRL based on the consent expressed by you before its withdrawal.
V. Disclosure of personal data
For the purpose of processing, Remico Comprest SRL may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support Remico Comprest SRL in carrying out the activity through the Site (eg courier companies, IT service providers), or to the authorities central / local public, in the following exemplary cases listed:
- for the administration of the Site;
- in situations where this communication would be necessary for the awarding of prizes or other facilities to the persons concerned, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by Remico Comprest SRL through the Site;
- for maintaining, customizing and improving the Site and the services provided through it;
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
VI. Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided to Remico Comprest SRL can be transferred outside Romania, but only to European Union countries.
VII. The rights you enjoy
Under the conditions provided for by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you enjoy the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by Remico Comprest SRL, according to those described in this document;
- the right of access to data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from Remico Comprest SRL regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details on the processing activities such as the way in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is done, recipients or categories of data recipients, etc .;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by Remico Comprest SRL of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data have been transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
- the right to delete data, without undue delay, ("right to be forgotten"), if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing;
- if personal data have been processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Union or national law under the control of the controller.
It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, Remico Comprest SRL to anonymize these data (thus depriving them of personal character) and to continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, instead requesting the restriction of their use;
- the controller no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; or
- the data subject has objected to the processing (other than direct marketing), for the period of time in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, namely (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by Remico Comprest SRL to another data operator, insofar as the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to object - in respect of processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning him be processed in the legitimate interest of Remico Comprest SRL or in the public interest, unless Remico Comprest SRL can prove that has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, ie the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or -a significant measure;
- the right to address the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, to the extent deemed necessary.